Saturday, May 16, 2015

Shaw Reunion

Growing up, it was always easy to tell when it was Shaw Family Reunion day...my dad was the happiest he ever was on those days! He loved seeing and spending time with his family! It's still hard for me to go without him, but I know he would want us to. We love Grandma Shaw so much and we're so thankful to have her in our life! While this wasn't the easiest day for our family, we will always and forever be Shaw's...
 
The reunion was at Salyer's Lake and a highlight for the kids was definitely riding in the paddle boats. G-Ma and I didn't quite anticipate how hard it would be to peddle back across the pond against the wind...that was quite the workout!
We stopped at Dollar General for some coloring books, bubbles & play-doh on our way.
 
He loves his Aunt Candace...look, he's waving at me!
SO SWEET! Carver has some nice biceps!
G-Ma bought Jonah this helicopter in the auction and he absolutely loves it! I was proud of him for sharing with some other boys though!
G-Ma got the girls some baby dolls that they just HAD to have!
I was having a bad hair day...bad face day...bad everything day! Oh well...I'm over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment