May is the only month of the year that rivals December for the prize of "crazy busy!" Especially this year, it seems like it was just one thing after another. By the time we got to the last week of school, I was SO ready for a break!
I took this picture when we were on our way to Shane & Sara's wedding rehearsal in Edmond. It rained more in April and May than maybe ever before...there was flooding like this everywhere. This was supposed to be a road...needless to say, it was closed!
I heard Mackenzie start crying really loud one day...she said Madison hit her on the back...well, yeah...I'd say she definitely hit her...ouch! I think it goes without saying that she was in big trouble for this.
My sleeping Prince Charming's!
Play dates are always fun!
Madison has been doing speech therapy with Ms. Judy once a week to work on her "f" sounds. She is doing very well and loves going every week!
I was trying to video the way Mackenzie was acting while doing her homework. This video completely cracks me up! The way she keeps looking at the camera is hysterical! I love this about her!
Poor Jonah...this is what happens when you have big sisters that don't want you bothering their stuff...
There have been many times that we've found him wearing their dress-up shoes...hey, at least he's wearing part of a prince costume too!
Fashionista!
She was fascinated by this humongous strawberry...fascinated wasn't the word that came to my mind when I saw it...maybe hormones or something?? I don't know, but EW! That's just not right!
Madison picked all of these books at the book sale...I think there's a theme going on here! She has been begging us for a puppy. We just can't do it...too much responsibility and time added to our already hectic schedule.
Yep, we love Chick-fil-a!
Headed into the Senior Breakfast...Jonah and Daddy were looking all handsome in their khakis!
I'm quite certain we made this breakfast harder for Daddy, but I'm glad he still wanted us there!
During church, Mackenzie drew silly things on Madison's face on the cover of a Channel and it hurt Madison's feelings...so she wrote her a note back on another one, and then Madison returned a note to her. So sweet!
Nearly every time we are at church, we have to look for (and usually chase) the rabbit!
Yea for the dentist & no cavities!
Soon it will be Jonah's turn and I'm just honestly not sure at all how he will handle that!
Madi and Jonah like to play "school," and they were having naptime.
The kids got to spend an evening playing at the Bradford's house while we went to dinner with them at Abuelo's to talk about Disney World, since they are going in a few weeks. We love their family!
My Buddy & Me...
Lunch date with Daddy at McAlister's one day...
Oh, I think we're in trouble with this one...
This was on Mother's Day...Madison had a virus and ran a high fever. She seems to do that every now and then. After some Tylenol & a bath, she was much better.
Madison had a play date with her friend from school, Claire.



No comments:
Post a Comment