Friday, May 22, 2015

Madison's Family Book

Madison got to write and illustrate her first book during the last few weeks of Kindergarten. It is titled "The Family Book." We loved looking at it when she brought it home! She is quite the little artist & it is always fun to see how she spells words on her own, without help. My favorite page was "My favorite thing about my mom is she bise me prezents." LOL!
Mackenzie did this when she was in Kindergarten and she also drew a rainbow on the cover! What's even funnier is that she has the same family picture inside of her book. Apparently that's the picture I sent for both girls at the beginning of their Kindergarten year!
"Bascit bol" (aka: basketball)
"unkrn" (aka: unicorn")
I'm glad she thinks so! Ha,ha!
Who knew?!
Brian always gets awesome hair!
 I'm not sure if Madison knew Mackenzie had drawn a rainbow on her book or not, but I think it's so sweet that they did the same thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment