Decorating our house for Christmas was a 2 day project. We always decorate on the Sunday and Monday after Thanksgiving. On night # 1, the girls did a beautiful job decorating the little trees in their bedroom. Mackenzie added Jake and the Neverland Pirates ornaments to her tree this year, and Madison added Mickey Mouse Clubhouse ornaments, of course! Their room looked so pretty all lit up at night by their trees, but we figured out real quick that they were way too bright to leave on at bedtime. =0)
As I am sitting here blogging this, I am realizing that I never took a picture of the little blue tree in Jonah's room. I can't believe that! I looked and looked and couldn't find a light blue tree...I was about to give up when Grandma Baldwin found one for me. The whole month of December was so crazy that I never got his tree decorated. But hey, at least he had a tree in his room so he wouldn't feel left out! I also put up the white tree in our bedroom and never got it decorated either. Oh, well...there's always next year!
Madi loves her tree! And she wasn't at all bothered by the fact that she wasn't wearing any pants!

No comments:
Post a Comment