Monday, November 12, 2012

Mr. Smiley

Jonah is the happiest little guy now that he doesn't have colic anymore. Praise God that has passed! He is growing rapidly, and his cheeks just keep getting bigger! I LOVE his cheeks and just want to kiss them all the time! There is just nothing like looking into your baby's smiling face, and seeing those eyes light up. I am so thankful for this baby boy! He has only been here for 11 weeks, but I can hardly remember what life was like without him.
Hooded towels are the best!
This picture reminds me so much of Mackenzie as a baby. Jonah has the prettiest eyelashes, just like she did!
I love it when the girls get right up in front of Jonah and make him smile. They get so excited and always want me to come see that they are making him smile. He is totally entertained by them, and I know he will love chasing them around someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment