Friday, November 23, 2012

All I Want for Christmas Is...

As always, mom and I went shopping after Thanksgiving. The new thing now is that most of the stores open at 9:00 or 10:00 on Thanksgiving night, instead of waiting until "Black Friday" morning. We set out around 9:30 on Thanksgiving and went to Toys'Rus, Target, and Wal-Mart. Then we went home, slept in, and spent most of Friday at Quail Springs Mall. We got a lot of shopping done and had a lot of fun together. Jonah got to accompany us this year, since he can't be away from Momma for more than 3 hours at a time! This will probably be his one and only Black Friday adventure with us...he was very, very good though, and it was fun to have him along.
I had the girls cut things out of toy catalogs that they wanted for Christmas and we made these cute Christmas lists. They are so funny...every time we're in the store and they see something they want for Christmas, they want me to get my phone out and take pictures of them with it. Needless to say, they want just about everything they see! I love shopping for them...I know I go overboard with gifts, but it just can't be helped. They'll only be 6 and 3 (and 3 months) for this one Christmas! 
Here are some of the many, many pictures of things they want for Christmas! Mackenzie did inform us that "her interests have kind of changed this year, because she is older." 

No comments:

Post a Comment