Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Baby Look Alikes

People comment all of the time about how much Jonah looks like his sisters. Sometimes I think he looks so much like Mackenzie, and then at other times he looks a lot like Madison. I thought it would be fun to pull out some pictures of all three of them at around 3 months old. They do look a lot alike! Except for Jonah's big blue eyes. The girls are standing here with me as I am doing this blog post and it is so funny to have them guess who the pictures are of. Half the time they guess wrong! I love it that my babies look alike. They are all beautiful and special in their own ways. These are some of God's most beautiful creations, if you ask me!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!
Mackenzie was my little Hindu princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment