Sunday, November 25, 2012

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

We have so many Christmas outfits, that I started dressing the kids in them the Sunday after Thanksgiving. I absolutely love the picture above! Except they all look so big...I don't want my babies to grow up so fast. Jonah was so handsome in his vest that Grandma Baldwin got him. We got a fun surprise when we went into Wal-Mart after church and ran into Santa! 
I am usually running out the door just in time for church, or a few minutes late...but they looked so cute that I had to stop and take a few pictures!
Jonah looks very much like his Daddy in this picture.
The girls looked adorable in their matching dresses that Grandma Baldwin got them. Madison has mastered the art of posing for pictures, after watching Mackenzie for so long! She's got it goin' on with that leg!
Pure Sugar!
Wal-Mart trips with all three kids, by myself, are always fun! Santa must like 7-UP!
"Mommy, take my picture!"
The girls always want to ride in these really big shopping carts...they are very hard to push and it usually ends up with them fighting over who sits where, and someone usually gets hurt. I'm sure we are entertaining to everyone shopping in Wal-Mart!

No comments:

Post a Comment