I always LOVED having girls...and I would have been 100% happy if we would have had a third girl. I am so thankful that God chose to bless us with a baby boy though. I didn't know what I was missing! Jonah is the sweetest little angel. He is definitely going to be a Momma's boy, I just know it! He has me wrapped around his little finger for sure. Jeannie Hodges made this little tie onesie and matching shoes for Jonah. Whoever said there isn't cute boy stuff out there is very wrong! It is definitely harder to find, but this is proof that it does exist. Daddy says these shoes are a little girly, but I think he's crazy! I know there are a ton of pictures of this, but I love them all and couldn't pick, so like always, I just put them all on here. Why not, right?!
What a handsome little man, at almost 10 weeks old! He's going to be a heart breaker one of these days.
Look at those long eyelashes!
Here's the serious face...
Or maybe he will be a golfer...









No comments:
Post a Comment