Jonah is our little chunky monkey! The boy likes to eat! How he is so "healthy," I don't know...I have never seen a baby spit up so much! It doesn't seem to bother him though, and he is obviously getting more than enough nourishment! At 3 months old, Jonah is a very happy, content baby. He is sleeping from around 11:00 PM to 6:00 AM, so I can't complain at all about that! He is starting to figure out how to use his hands, and he loves watching the tv. (especially Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!) He grins a lot and if you work really hard, you can get a few giggles out of him. His sweet little eyes just light up and sparkle when he smiles. He has stolen his Momma's heart, for sure! He likes very much to be held, he loves it when I sing to him, and he doesn't like riding in his carseat. When Jonah was born, he had so much dark hair...but it just keeps falling out! I think it will come back lighter, but we'll see I guess. I am sad that he is getting so big already. I am trying to savor every second with him, during these short baby days!
Check out these thunder thighs! (Looks like Momma!)
"Momma sure acts silly when she tries to make me smile!"
Love, Love, Love those tiny toes!





No comments:
Post a Comment