Saturday, November 10, 2012

Getting Big Way Too Fast

Here are some misc. pic's of Jonah from the first part of November, at 2 months old. He is getting big way too fast!

The girls fixed him up with Minnie Mouse ears and a bunny rabbit. Poor boy doesn't stand a chance!
So precious! Jonah doesn't always sleep on his stomach, but sometimes he does like it. 
If it has Mickey Mouse on it, I'm probably buying it! Another one of my favorite boy things are these little socks that look like shoes. I never had anything like that with the girls and they are so cute!
I love these pictures, and this outfit, and not just because it says, "Wild About Mommy!"
The only time Jonah lays in his crib in his room is for naps and to sit in his boppy pillow and watch his mobile, which he loves. He is still sleeping in the pack'n play in our room. I like having him right next to me.
Look at those chunkalicious thighs! Jonah doesn't miss any meals, that's for sure. He is a very good eater!
Jonah is holding his head up very well for 2 1/2 months old. I sat him in his bumbo chair for a few minutes. He liked it, but he isn't really stable enough to use it just yet.
Jonah loves taking baths. I just love it when those little eyes peak out at me from under that hooded towel!
He is starting to "talk" a lot now. Madison likes to inform me that he can't really talk because he's a baby.
Getting really chubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment