I have to admit, I kind of had mixed feelings about 2011 coming to an end. This past year has been probably the hardest of my life, with the loss of my Dad. So, in that regard, I'm happy to see a new year come. But there's also the thought that my Dad won't be a part of 2012... you know, he was still here in 2011. So that made me a little sad. While 2011 was hard, there were still many, many wonderful memories made. I am looking forward to all the great things God has in store for 2012!
We went over to Danny & Amy's house on New Year's Eve. It used to be so easy to stay up until midnight, but we only made it until 10:30! We had pizza & apple pie (you know, before the New Year's diets started!), the kids watched movies & played xbox, and we visited. Then we went home & Brian and I watched the ball drop on tv, after putting the girls in bed. Goodbye, 2011!


No comments:
Post a Comment