Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Cuties

These pictures were taken the night before Christmas Eve. Uncle Clint & Aunt Abigail spent the night and the girls were very excited about opening presents the next day. I love Christmas pajamas! These are actually the ones that Mackenzie wore last year. They were a little big on Madi, and a little small on Mack, but they still worked! Sometimes Madison doesn't want Mackenzie touching her when I try to take their pictures. That wasn't the case on this night...they were both so happy & acting so silly. They started this fake laughing thing that was hilarious! Their hair was looking a little rough...hey, it was almost bedtime. I had just taken Madi's pigtail braids out, and we're trying to grow Mackenzie's bangs out, so that is always a challenge.
These are such special Christmas's while they are little. I know one of these days they won't want to wear Christmas pj's and take pictures for their Momma! Madison looks a little crazy in this one! Ha,ha! These are her "Big Eyes."See what I mean...her pj's were a little too small!

No comments:

Post a Comment