
I decided the week after Christmas would be the perfect time to work on potty training Madison. Finally, after months and months of trying & talking about it, it finally worked! I pretty much just took the Pull-Ups away and put her in big girl panties. The potty seat followed her wherever she went for the first few days. I think she was just finally ready to do it. She had a few accidents, but she figured it out!!! (Well, the pee-pee part anyway.) Going poo-poo is another story...she refuses to use the potty for that. She will go get a Pull-Up and bring it to me. I have tried to hold off & "make" her use the potty, but it gets to the point where she is in pain and I can't stand it anymore. She says, "Momma, my bottom stings" when she needs to go...I know she will eventually get the hang of this too. It has been a couple weeks now & she is only wearing Pull-Ups at night. I am SO, SO proud of my big girl!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment