Thank you, Lord, for the blessing of another little addition to our family!
The following week, I did blood work twice & everything looked good. We kept it a secret until the next weekend, when we saw our family. It is hard to keep such an exciting secret! I also had to make a trip to BabiesRus, just so I could park in the "Expectant Moms Only" spot. =0) And it was sure fun to look at all of the cute baby stuff...especially the baby boy, blue stuff! We will be overjoyed with this baby, whether it is a boy or a girl, but of course we would love a boy, since we already have two girls. (Especially Daddy!) Like Mackenzie has said in the past, "Mommy, God chooses what we get & he gave you two girls!" I know that He knows best, so we will trust Him!! Another line she learned at school is, "You get what you get, and you don't get upset!"
The following week, I did blood work twice & everything looked good. We kept it a secret until the next weekend, when we saw our family. It is hard to keep such an exciting secret! I also had to make a trip to BabiesRus, just so I could park in the "Expectant Moms Only" spot. =0) And it was sure fun to look at all of the cute baby stuff...especially the baby boy, blue stuff! We will be overjoyed with this baby, whether it is a boy or a girl, but of course we would love a boy, since we already have two girls. (Especially Daddy!) Like Mackenzie has said in the past, "Mommy, God chooses what we get & he gave you two girls!" I know that He knows best, so we will trust Him!! Another line she learned at school is, "You get what you get, and you don't get upset!"

No comments:
Post a Comment