
On Friday night, before Christmas Eve, Poppa & Louise came over for dinner and then we did a Gingerbread "House" and a Gingerbread Train. I bought the train a few weeks before Christmas, and Grandma Shaw gave the gingerbread house to the girls. We pretty much had everyone involved. I think we had a defective gingerbread house...the pieces just didn't fit together. We tried & tried, but we finally had to just give up. We had a lot of laughs over it though! Madison didn't care...she had a blast decorating the individual pieces of the house with Poppa! Both of the girls loved eating the icing. Mack and I worked on the train. I piped the icing on and she decorated it with candy. I think she ate more of the candy than she actually put on the train! For future reference, the gingerbread train is the way to go...it was super cute & it stayed together much better than the house. This was a very fun activity for the whole family! G-Ma was taking pictures with my camera, and she definitely got carried away...I had over 70 pictures of this gingerbread fun! Wowzas! I deleted all of the duplicates and still ended up with about 25 pictures. =0)


"Uh, Mommy...I think something's wrong!"
No comments:
Post a Comment