Friday, December 30, 2011

STBC Choir Program


The Children's Choir Christmas program was on Wednesday night, December 15th this year. It is normally on a Sunday night, but it didn't work out that way this time. Mackenzie is in the 4 year old choir class, even though she turned 5 right after it started. I get to be one of the teachers, and it is so fun to watch her interact with her friends & sing songs about Jesus! There are normally around 18 kids in our class...it is very fun, and sometimes a little crazy. I am so very thankful for all of the friendships Mackenzie has at church!

Grandma & Grandpa Baldwin came to watch the program. Bailey, Collin & Cole were also singing with the older choir group, so it worked out perfectly for them to be able to watch all of them. After the program, we went to Chili's for dinner. Everything was great until Madison threw up EVERYWHERE at our table. Thankfully, we were on our way out of the restaurant...we paid our waiter an extra $7 for cleaning it up. Still, I felt so bad about it. The poor little thing was just fine after she got sick. I think maybe she had some bad milk or her food just didn't set well with her. This was the point at which I thought, "If anyone else throws up, I'm running away!" It definitely made for a memorable end to our night.


Before the program, we saw Kari & of course the girls wanted lip gloss. That is their thing! She is such a special friend to me & the girls adore her. Lovin' her new hairdo!



Madison got to dress up, even though she wasn't in the program!


Josie & Mackenzie



Emma & Mackenzie



Kinley, Mackenzie & Emma



Mackenzie & Bella



Kinley & Mackenzie


Mackenzie was all smiles!


Bo Bayless & Mackenzie...are they cute, or what?!


No comments:

Post a Comment