Friday, December 30, 2011

Little Angels


This was on Wednesday night, right before the Children's Choir Christmas program. I know that I go on and on about how cute these little girls are, but I just can't help it! They got a lot of attention in these pink dresses...everyone loved them! I'm pretty sure we're going to have to fight the boys off one of these days! The scary thing is that Mackenzie is already a little boy crazy. Mackenzie is 5 yrs & 2 mo's old & Madison is 2 yrs & 9 mo's old. They love each other & play together pretty well, most of the time. They do have their moments & I hear "Mine!" a lot. Madi calls her sister "Te-Ta" (her way of saying "sister") or "Mackie." It is cute that she calls her Mackie, because we really don't call her that much. I guess Madison just likes calling her that! Sometimes I just sit and listen to them play together. The other day they were in the playroom playing "school" and I heard Mackenzie say to Madison, "Madison, there will be no pooping in class. Princesses don't do that." Oh, how I laughed!


I often hear that Madison looks like my Dad. That really would have made her Pa smile! Sometimes when I look at her, I see a glimpse of him too...that's fun!


There's no denying the fact that they are sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment