I feel like Jack just started PreK a few weeks ago...and here we are in the final month...crazy! Mrs. Gentry had so many fun things planned for the end of the school year. PreK has been everything and more, that we had hoped for Jack this year! I'm sad that it's coming to the end already.
For Excellence Day, we recognized the different gifts that God has blessed each of us with. We may all be different, but we have one goal, to bring honor and glory to God!
Jack got the "Toadally Wonderful Award" for making leaps and bounds of improvement, and the "Laffy Taffy" award for being full of humor and making everyone laugh. Those could not have been more accurate, and I love them both! Love this funny, smart, determined little boy so much!
Bastion, Jack and Jonathon also received the Early Bird awards for always being on time. =0)
Watching Jonah walk Jack into school is still the sweetest thing.
Today, two community helpers visited the kids at school...Mr. Fox is a dentist and he taught the kids about taking care of their teeth. Mrs. Fox is an EMT, and she brought an ambulance and taught the kids about the equipment they use. Fun, hands on learning!
This was apparently Yellow Day...I can honestly say I did not know a thing about it...lol! Clearly! I'm glad Jack wasn't the only one that missed it, at least. Between DC, Boston, and ALLLL the graduation activities, it was hard to keep up with everything. He doesn't seem too bothered by it and he never said a word to me about it.
Anything that involves squirting water is automatically fun. They were playing a letter review game!
They have worked on their animal alphabet book all year...so very cute!
This was U day, so we talked about Under & Upside down! We drew our self portraits upside down and played Bingo under the table. We also finished our All About Me posters.
I'm not sure what they are doing here, but it looks fun! Mrs. Gentry is amazing!
Learning how to play ga-ga ball on the playground.
They got to bring toys from home to share with friends one day. Jack was very excited about this and brought some Spiderman toys and some legos. Miraculously, I think all of the Legos made it back home!
Cloud watching & eating lunch with friends!
Bring your Bible to school day!
Silly sock day! Jack had lots of pairs to choose from in Jonah's sock drawer, and he went with Oreo socks!
Letter sorting...
Alphabet kisses matching game.
Delivering thank you cards to the lunch ladies!
We love Mrs. Clark!
Green eggs & ham day.




















No comments:
Post a Comment