This quote--1000% accurate, especially this year! What a whirlwind the month of May was! Like the absolute craziest, busiest, most emotional month, maybe ever. But, we made it!! Here are some of our random pictures of things that happened throughout the month.
This boy still loves to swing!
We have had so much rain...I have never in my life seen anything like this...this is the Red River...crazy!! It was almost up to the bridge we were driving on. This was the weekend we took Mackenzie to TX for Kade's prom.
Flying home from DC, Jonah and I flew separately from Brian. Brian took this picture from the airport as our plane pulled away. Our flight home turned out to be much easier than his...his connecting flight in Houston was cancelled and he ended up having to rent a car to drive home through the night. He didn't get home until 4:00 AM. My suitcase didn't get home until the following night. It just added extra stress to an already stressful time. #sigh 

Mackenzie's quartet group sang La Crimosa at the Fine Arts Assembly.
Be Thou My Vision
Give Me Jesus
Mackenzie's Best Actress award, and the much-anticipated Legacy Award, for being in the musical/play every year of Secondary. She was the only one in her class to do this!
Very proud of you too, Madi!, with your imaginary awards! =0)))))
God is so faithful to provide all we need, and more! Our dear friend, Kathy, gifted this car to our family, for the use of GoodNews Journey. Our vehicle situation this past 6 months or so has been very frustrating, so this was a huge answer to prayer!
Mackenzie went on an early morning road trip to TX with Daddy. She was really good company... =0)
YEAAAAA!!! Brian got me a new MacBook for Mother's Day! So, so happy! I have put up with that old laptop for so many years, and it finally bit the dust. Really thankful to have a new one!
Fun at the dentist!
This was Mackenzie opening gifts after her Graduation party. We have the best family and friends, who loved on her big time!
The school decided that the choir would not sing at Graduation...I was not happy (at all) about this. We are really going to miss Mr. Hartman. The girls have loved having him as a teacher, so much.
We missed Jonah's band performance at the elementary fine arts assembly, (because of Boston trip) which I was so sad about. He gave us a little pre-concert, which I loved! I'm so glad he has done band this year...he has picked it up so fast and we are very proud of him.
GMa and Grandma Baldwin both went to watch him play. I was so sad to not be there. GMa sent me this video!
Back to the real world, after our trips were over...
Souvenirs from Boston!
Our church recognized the Seniors on the Sunday after graduation.
We went to a lot of graduation parties!
Korbin's grad party!
Abby's grad party!
Jacob's grad party...
Such sweet bros!
Backseat cuties!
We kicked off summer with a lot of Clue at our house.
Now that summer is here, Madi is behind the wheel and working towards getting her license.
Wednesday night Bible Study! Jack loves it when he gets to tag along!
Poppa & Louise got Jack a new hat to match Poppa's!
I think Jack was cold....hahaha!
Kelly had a little mom's dinner at her in-laws house and it was such a sweet evening with friends.
I got to put together Shiloh's yearbook this year, so I spent a lot of time on this. Love how it turned out!
This was a first--double date night with Mackenzie and Kade!
They are big MI fans!
Grocery shopping with Daddy...
Boston souvenirs!
Silly boy!





































No comments:
Post a Comment