Sunday, May 11, 2025

A Quiet & Happy Mothers Day

After the busyness of Mackenzie's party the day before, and getting ready to leave for Boston in two days, we spent a quiet Mother's Day at home. I didn't even take a single picture with my babies...I am sad about that now for sure! But, I think we've been taking enough pictures lately, so it's okay. =0) Wait--I forgot--we took this one right before bed...I love it! 
Mackenzie got to help lead worship for the first time at our church, which was special! 
I love my babies & I love the sweet cards and gifts they gave me! I also love the new laptop Brian bought me!!
"Momma" is my favorite name...role...purpose in life! So thankful...
Madi wrote me the absolute sweetest card in the world!
Such a sweet Instagram post from Mackenzie! 
Jack made me some precious gifts at school! 
My hair is looking good! 
I'm glad he thinks I weight 50 pounds! =0)
And "my mom's hair is...yellow and a little black"...hahahaha!!
I love my mom because...we got married! Oh, my heart! This boy really does love me...and I'm not sad about it! =0)))
The girls went to the store on their own and bought me this adorable plant and body scrub. I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment