The last two days of the trip were spent at Lexington & Concord, and visiting more places in Boston. Here are a few pics that Mackenzie & some of the other moms sent me! I love her hat! They finished the trip with a fancy dinner together, before flying home to graduate the next day. As much as I loved this trip, I do wish the timing was a little different. With it being so close to graduation, there was this constant heaviness hanging over me. But, overall, it was so much fun and I know so many memories were made that these kids will never forget. It really was such a great capstone trip, to complete Mackenzie's years of learning at CHA!
The 5 Takeaways of the trip that Mackenzie wrote in her booklet were:
1. Liberty is under fire. We have a duty to protect it!
2. How will we use our lives to advance the gospel?
3. God provides for those who have faith!
4. God uses all gifts for His glory, not our own.
5. Plant seeds in the next generation!
Here is the entire quik video of Mackenzie's Boston trip!
Lexington/Concord
Wednesday...their last day in Boston, before flying home to graduate!
They went to the Boston Tea Party ship and museum.
Last night fancy dinner...
Beautiful girls!
Mackenzie has absolutely loved having Mr. Ferguson as a teacher.
And last, flying home...officially ready to graduate now!





















No comments:
Post a Comment