Wednesday, May 21, 2025

Jack's Last Day of PreK

That's a wrap on PreK! Jack has had the most wonderful year and we are so grateful for Mrs. Gentry! Jack has learned so much...letters, numbers, how to write his name, all kinds of things...but what I love the most is that Jack has learned about Jesus! He has learned scripture, he has learned how to pray, and he has even learned how to tell his friends about Jesus! A few weeks ago at soccer practice, Jack stopped to tell his whole team that Jesus died on the cross to pay for our sins...I mean, that is about the best thing ever!
As I have said many times, Jack is our constant reminder that God's ways are always best! What a gift this little boy is to our family! How fun (and yes, a little crazy!) that as our oldest is graduating, our littlest is just getting started! In all seriousness, the Lord knew I would need this. 
Every single year, the last day of school is so bittersweet. I have never been more ready for summer, but it's just always sad to see a chapter close. This year, more than ever, with all of these big milestones we have going on. We made it though! 
Such a handsome little stud! (the leg pop, lol!) 
Of course we had to do a little last day of school photo shoot.
Right before we left, he ran into the house and put on his tie. =0)
Donut shop stop, to celebrate the last day! (Because he wasn't going to have enough sugar at the party...)
Walk & Talk
Love, Love, Love, Mrs. Gentry!! 
The boys definitely outnumbered the girls in class this year.
We love Mrs. Clark too! 
This made me cry! So sweet!
They did a few songs and memory verses for us during their party. 
I had to slip out for Jonah's party for a few minutes and I missed the video. Ir's probably a good thing...I don't think I could have handled it. I was on the verge of a total bawling meltdown all morning.
Love Jack's self portrait!
I love how serious and still he is being during the prayer! He doesn't do this at home, so I was impressed!
Psalm 23...amazing!
Mrs. Gentry's award for Jack...so sweet! I definitely didn't make it through this without tears.
He is headed to Kindergarten!! 
How we love him! 
We have a little work to do on writing his name! =0)
I love this picture! Mrs. Gentry has loved Jack so well this year, and we are going to miss her so much. 
BFF's
How cute are they?!
A "happy summer" gift from Mrs. Gentry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment