Sunday, May 18, 2025

On to Boston

On Sunday morning, we loaded up at Margaritaville & headed into Boston for the next part of our trip. I think it was around an hour drive, if I remember correctly. Our first stop was the JFK Library & Museum. I hit a wall on this day--I had a horrible headache and just felt awful. We rode with Lindy & JJ and the Rosillo's on this trip, and they were so kind to drop me off at the hotel after the JFK Library. I spent the rest of the day laying in bed, doing absolutely nothing. I think this was mostly just pure exhaustion--after the Washington DC trip, and all of the end of year Senior activities, and then so much walking on the Boston trip, my body was wanting to shut down. I hated to miss the afternoon in Boston, but I just couldn't do it. The group went to Bunker Hill & Old Ironsides. 
After they dropped me off at the hotel, they went back to Quincy Market for lunch, before meeting up with the big group. 
My afternoon view...and I was happy about it! 
I wasn't sad that I missed climbing up this...I did it once (while pregnant) and that was enough for me!
Old Ironsides!
Caption this? 

No comments:

Post a Comment