Tuesday, May 20, 2025

Jonah's 6th Grade Graduation

Here we go--two graduations in one week--too much for this Momma--starting with Jonah's 6th grade Graduation! Brian and I flew back early from Boston last night, to be home in time for Jonah's graduation. (Please change this, CHA--parents should not have to choose between these two big events.) 
We are so very proud of Jonah! He is a delight! Jonah has worked so hard every year of Elementary and we know he is ready for this next chapter. We are so grateful for CHA and all of the wonderful teachers who have helped him along the way. How did we get here so fast though?! I feel like it was just yesterday that we walked into Mrs. Garner's classroom for the first day of Kindergarten. 
When we first came to CHA, the school was doing a big campaign, with the Class of 2031 as the focus, since they were the incoming Kindergarteners at the time. And somehow here we are, halfway through their years at CHA already. Because we also have a graduating Senior this year, and I remember her 6th grade graduation like it was actually yesterday, I know just how fast the next half is going to go. =0( 
It was hard to pick just one baby picture--all three of these are my favorites! 
So handsome!
Jonah's shadow...
Such a great group of boys!
~ The Class of 2031 ~
Jack was done! 
This song gets me every time...
We love Mrs. Orr!!
So thankful for our family, who always shows up! 
We were just missing Mackenzie...she was sad to have to miss this night too...she was still in Boston, wrapping up her Senior trip.
As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be...
We got Jonah a new Bible! 
Did I mention Jack was done?! He looks how I felt on the inside! 

No comments:

Post a Comment