Jonah has had such a great year in 4th grade. It's hard to believe its coming to an end already! Mrs. Ferguson has been amazing & it has been a great year of growth and confidence for Jonah!
Here are a few pics from some of his recent school assignments. Some of his favorite memories of 4th grade were the Land Run, getting to be Joseph (Jonaseph, as Mrs. Ferguson called him!), and going to the Territorial Museum.
He painted Baby Yoda for the art contest.
I was totally impressed by his drawing & imagination for his ultimate treehouse design!
My fav part "where you can take a chill pill and be crazy at the same time." LOL! Jonah's sense of humor keeps us laughing!
I'm glad that he sees Discovery as not only a challenge, but an accomplishment as well!
GMa helped Jonah find an insect and create a habitat & draw a picture of it, for an assignment that was due while I was gone to London.
His cricket looks so happy...hahaha!
Oh, how we are going to miss Mrs. Roberts!!














No comments:
Post a Comment