One of Jonah's last big projects of the year was to create a game board relating to a book he read. He worked soooo hard on this, and it took a lot of time. Wellllll...Jack got ahold of a marker and decided to contribute to the project right after Jonah completed it. Poor Jonah! It's a good thing he's so sweet and laid-back about things. This would have sent the girls over the edge, but Jonah kind of just shrugged it off like it was no big deal. I was very relieved that he wasn't too upset about it. When I asked Jack why he drew on brother's school project, he very sweetly said "I help him!" How can you really be mad about that?! =0)))
I texted Jonah's teacher about it, and she just laughed and said "I will pretend I don't even see Jack's marks!"
Jack is definitely rocking the "Dennis the Menace" hairstyle in these pics...very fitting!




No comments:
Post a Comment