I've never been so glad to make it to a hotel...we got there around 4:00 in the afternoon, and we were DONE. We stayed at the Marriott in Maida Vale. CHA took a group to London over Spring Break, and this is where they stayed, so that's how I found out about it. It was a beautiful hotel, and reasonably priced, and we had a free night that could be used there. It was very close to an underground station too, which was nice. We were trying to stay awake until bedtime, but I just couldn't make it past 6:30 PM. The bad thing about going to sleep early like that, is that by about 4:00 AM, we were wide awake and starving!
I loved the birdcages hanging at the entrance!
The view from our room:
We even got fancy robes and slippers to wear!
So happy at this very moment...








No comments:
Post a Comment