Tuesday, May 23, 2023

May Misc

The month of May passed in a blur...between going to London, doing a lot of cookies, and doing all of the end of school things, it was just nonstop. 
Here are pics of all the things...
Pic above...we met Grandma Baldwin at Cracker Barrel in Shawnee for a belated Mother's Day lunch.
Mackenzie is becoming more confident behind the wheel. She's not quite ready to get her license yet, but she's working on it!
This is a blast from the past! Makes me think of Ann Phares, because she worked in the Photo department at Wal-Mart and would always get my pics for me when I went in there.
This is how Mackenzie likes to text me...
So.....
Very mysterious and keeps me guessing...Makes me crazy!
We are READY for a break from homework!! 
I don't remember exactly what group this is, but they did some kind of skit in chapel one day. Madi made sure her part was very small...as in, she didn't say a word! Lol!
Madi's handwriting is perfection! Her work always looks like this, and sometimes I have to remind her to just get it done, and not always be such a perfectionist.
Look at those pretty earrings!
This is Jack's favorite game these days.
Jack got to hang out in Daddy's office for a few hours one day. He found a fun clown nose to play with.
He also apparently took a big bite out of this putty stuff that you use to swipe your fingers on..yuck! Lol!
A rainy day at the Library and then back home to cuddle and nap!
Daddy is responsible for this...
We went to our friend, Des's surprise party, and Jack loved swimming!
Little daredevil & Brian just encourages it!
Headed to GMa's before we went to the airport to go to London...I wasn't too worried about Jack missing me. Hahaha! 
Hanging out in Madi's room is one of Jack's favorite things! 
Jonah's coach had a few practices before school got out for the summer, just for a refresher.
Cutest. Ever. 
Fine Arts Assembly, the 4th grade sang Hills & Valleys / God is so Good...so sweet! Jack was making everything very difficult this morning, as you can hear (and see) from my very wobbly videos...I was having to literally hold onto him because he kept wanting to run down the aisle. I have no doubt, he would have gone right up onto the stage if he would've broke free! 
What my sink looks like after I do cookies...my least favorite part for sure.
Reality.
Brian moved into FC on Monday May 22. This was the kids' last week of school so we had to stay home. Sleepover with the boys! =0) 
Mackenzie sang with the High School choir at Graduation.
We love Macey!
We went to see the new live action Little Mermaid. It's definitely very different than the original, but we really liked it! Jonah was spending a few days at Falls Creek with Brian during set-up week, so he wasn't there to go with us.
After much back-and-forth, Madi decided to do cheer next year!! Soooo excited about this! 
Doubly excited, because Mackenzie is going to be a cheerleader, as well as the mascot, next year! Can't wait!!! 
Not good quality, but I love listening to them play! This was at GMa's while we were in London.
Madi & Jack having a deep conversation about going to school! 
Clothes shopping for summer!
Taking a walk outside while I was getting my hair done!

No comments:

Post a Comment