Next on my agenda was King's Cross Station, where the famous Platform 9 3/4 from Harry Potter is located. This is a very large area, and it took me a while to find it, but I eventually got there! There is a Harry Potter store & a photo op set up, where I had to wait in line for over an hour. It was worth it though! I was definitely wishing Mackenzie was there with me for this part, for sure! I bought her the coolest Harry Potter London spirit jersey, to at least make up a little for her not getting to be there.
The line to get the 9 3/4 picture...
They have scarves in all of the house colors you can wear for your picture. Slytherin for me, please! The nice people in line behind me took my pic!
Now to get back to our hotel...












No comments:
Post a Comment