Sunday, December 25, 2022

The Magic of Christmas Morning

Christmas morning is magic! One of my favorite days of the whole year, for sure. I have the best time buying gifts and making Christmas special for our kids, and I hope they always look back and remember this.
"Santa" brought the girls airpods, Jonah a big Star Wars lego set, and Jack a "new" train table and race track! We took our time opening presents and playing with them, then I made our traditional Christmas morning breakfast, we got ready, and then headed to Grandma Baldwin's house. 
Singing on the stairs to wake Momma and Daddy up! One of my most genius ideas ever! 
This train table was actually Jonah's...we have been storing it in the garage, just waiting until the right time for Jack to play with it. So Santa got off easy this year! 
Jonah is a Star Wars Lego Maniac!
So glad Jack had his very own stocking this year!
I LOVE this nativity picture Jonah painted for us! 
Yea for new shoes! 
New Airpods! 
I think she likes this present! 
These shoes were like #1 on her list this year! 
Another thing Jack got was the big Paw Patroller and a lot of Paw Patrol cars/characters! This was another "hand-me-down" gift that used to be Jonah's, but Jack didn't know the difference. I'm so glad we kept a few things like this! 
I think its safe to say, Jack loved this!
And finally, after the excitement of the morning, it was nap time on the way to the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment