As much as I love pictures, you would think that I would love having family pictures taken...but that's not the case. It is so stressful for me, trying to figure out what everyone is going to where, which photographer to use and where, what day/time, fixing all the hair, making sure everyone is happy and smiling, all of it...but every single time, I am so glad we did it and the beautiful pictures are worth all of the hassle.
We had to reschedule our session because of rain, and this day was FREEEEEEZZZZINGGGG COLD! My friend, Winter, took these...she is so talented! Somehow we managed to smile without looking like we were near frozen! I'm glad our kids are basically professional picture takers, because we got all of these pictures in under 20 minutes!
We took these pictures around the same time everything happened with us leaving our church and it was a sad time, especially for me. I am thankful that Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. And I'm blessed to do life with this man by my side!
My most precious gifts!










































No comments:
Post a Comment