I had this idea to have kind of a cookie decorating open house this year, but then I backed out of it because I wasn't sure how it would work. I did have one group of sweet girls from CHA over for a cookie decorating class though, and I also went to someone else's house and set up a cookie decorating class for them there. I definitely had a lot of interest in this, I just wish there was more time in the month of December. I had to take some pics of my house while it was pretty and clean, because it doesn't stay that way for long with Jack on the loose! I really think I would be okay with Christmas decorations staying up year-round! I guess that would take the special-ness away, but I just love how pretty everything looks at Christmas.
#truth






















No comments:
Post a Comment