We started 2023 off with a quiet NYE at home, trying to recover from the flu. I was bummed, because Brian and I had made reservations at Ludevine and the kids were going to spend the night at GMa's, but I just didn't feel like it. GMa brought us a New Years Eve care package, complete with chicken pot pie, meatloaf, brownies, hot rolls, and party hats and blowers. She takes such good care of us!
I tried to stay away from everyone, but I came out long enough to take a quick pic. I was several days in at this point, so I really don't think I was contagious anymore.
We have been saving a gift card, and we were so excited to use it, but we will have to try again another time.
When you're 2, and Momma has the flu, it's just very hard to understand why you can't cuddle!
This will make me laugh forever! =0)))) We had all gone to bed early...didn't make it 'til midnight...I was laying in bed downstairs & all of a sudden heard a party horn blow...well, here it is...Madi snuck up on Mackenzie and scared her! Funniest thing is that she video'd it...Mack's reaction is priceless! Oh man, these girls! Lol!












No comments:
Post a Comment