Brian got back from his Portugal GoStudents trip on August the 7th & the ministry/work part of summer was officially complete. It is pretty nonstop for us from the middle of May until the middle of August, so we were ready for things to settle down. But, we didn't stay home for long...as in, we left the next morning for Colorado. Hahaha! But at least that was family time away together.
The words I wrote in my FB story tonight are just so true...
Brian, I love your work ethic, your passion for the gospel, your integrity, and the love you have for Jesus. You give 100% to whatever you are doing. You are patient and kind, and no matter how tired or busy you are, you always make it a priority to love and take care of us. We love and appreciate you!
#yourbiggestfans
No one I would rather do life with!
Somebody was very excited for Daddy to be home!




No comments:
Post a Comment