Our favorite part of the trip, for sure, was riding horses! Even Jack got to ride! This was a splurge, ($75x6) but we all had the best time and won't ever forget it. We were so happy that Jack was able to go, because that meant we could all go together! It rained on us pretty much the entire time, and we were soaked and freezing by the end of the ride, but it was still so much fun. The sky was blue and clear when we got on our horses, but 10 minutes into our ride the rain started. I will never forget listening to Jack tell the horse to "giddy up" and hearing him sing for much of the ride. He was happy and safe on his horse with Daddy! Jonah was definitely a little nervous in the beginning, (so was I!) but he did great! I don't remember the names of all our horses, but I know mine was Corndog. Lol! Why couldn't I get horse named Shadow or Bandit or Blaze...anything but CORNDOG!!
Waiting to saddle up!
Jonah was the most prepared for a horseback ride, with his cowboy boots!
OH. MY. HEART. Cutest thing I've ever seen!
I was a little worried that Jack wouldn't sit still, but he was perfect.
I was too nervous trying to ride my horse to take many pictures, but I snapped a few.
Waving at Momma!
I was determined to get this picture at the end, even though we were all freezing and wet! I'm pretty sure we could actually wring water out of our clothes...a warm shower has never felt so good as it did after this!
Look at the creepy guy in blue behind us...funny! I edited him out to get a better pic, but I thought it was funny.
These smiles say it all!!
Good job, little cowboy!













































No comments:
Post a Comment