Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Roller Skating & Mini Golf

The YMCA of the Rockies is a fairly inexpensive place to stay & they have all kinds of activities for families staying there. We had the best time playing mini-golf and going roller skating. The skating rink had a wooden floor, just like the one I grew up going to in Carnegie, so it brought back so many memories for me. Jack got to go skating for the first time & I'm not really sure what he thought about it. Brian didn't have any socks with him so he couldn't skate, which meant I had to skate with Jack. We only fell down once...haha...it was soooo hot in there and trying to skate with Jack was a legit workout. He sure looked cute though, so it was worth the effort on my part!

What a beautiful place to play mini-golf!
My skating cowboy!!
Jack's got this thing figured out!
Those blue eyes...
How adorable are these tiny skates?! 
Jack's favorite part of mini-golf was splashing in the stream at the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment