So we still don't have a firm plan for what to do about a bedroom for Jack. The closet under the stairs is working just fine for all of his toys at least! I love the way it feels to have things cleaned out and organized. He may not have a bedroom, but he isn't lacking in the toy department!
The sleeping situation with Jack is difficult, to say the least. It really hasn't been working to have his bed in our room, because he knows we are right there & he just wants to sleep in our bed. And I'm just not ready to move him upstairs with Jonah yet. Sooooo, we decided to try moving his bed into our closet for a while. I really feel bad about sticking our baby in the back of the closet to sleep...but we are going to see how it goes. The first few nights, I sat in the closet with him until he fell asleep. I just can't stand the thought of him crying in that dark closet! Jack has definitely been our most challenging baby when it comes to sleeping. I know a lot of that has to do with the fact that he doesn't have his own bedroom. When I get flustered and frustrated by it, I just try to remember that this is a short season of life, and one day he will be sleeping in his own bed, not in our room, ALL NIGHT!
Until then...

No comments:
Post a Comment