Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Jonah's Testimony in Chapel

Brian spoke for Elementary Chapel this week, and at the last minute he decided it would be a neat idea for Jonah to share his testimony. The night before, he asked Jonah how he felt about that and he was all for doing it! They sat down together and wrote out his testimony, and the next day Jonah read it in Chapel. We were SO PROUD of him! What a brave thing to do! When I talked to him afterwards, he asked me if I could see his hands shaking while he held his paper. Sweet thing!! He talked so clear and confidently that I couldn't even tell he was nervous. I love that Brian had him do this! This is just one of the many things that makes him such an amazing dad! (And I'm kind of in love with the fact that their hair looks so much alike in this pic above!) =0))))) I would be pretty happy if Jonah grows up to be just like his Daddy!
I LOVE this picture so much, of Mrs. Champion clapping for Jonah!! 
And I love this smile on his face when he finished!
The school does a live stream of the chapel services, so we were able to get this video from there. I was so glad, because its way better than the video I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment