Sunday, December 19, 2021

ONE & 1/2

This little buddy is officially 18 months old on December 19th. How in the world has he already been with us for a year and a half?! In some ways, that feels like just yesterday but at the same time, I can hardly remember life without him. He is growing and changing so fast! Jack is BUSY!! I can already tell that the "terrible twos" are going to be a bundle of fun with him. Here are just some cute pics of him this month. He may be the most photographed baby in the world!

Caught red-handed! Nothing quite as tempting as a Christmas tree to a baby!
Hand down the pants already...great!
These pants were my fav! Look at that cute booty!
Jack loves his sloth, "Baby," that Madi bought for him with her own money! 
Trying out his Christmas presents in the store! 
Jack sits with me every morning, just like this, while I do my makeup. He is my constant sidekick & he brings me so much joy!
Sweet little sleeper!
This was the funniest thing ever! I think its safe to say that Jack loves being the center of attention!
Little eskimo!
Pick up time = Jack's nap time 9 out of 10 days.
Jack is a climber, for sure. He can't just sit still!
I asked Madi to "babysit" Jack up in her room one day while I was doing cookies & this is what she did...hahahaha...she made him a cozy little place in a laundry basket in her closet, probably to keep him out of her stuff! 
Jack is ready for the cold weather this winter! Me, not so much...
Daddy sometimes plays mean tricks...Jack did not like having his sucker taken away at all! Jonah has the most tender heart...he was nearly crying over this because Jack was so upset, and he went and got Jack a new sucker.
Poppa and Louise got these pj's for Jack...my favorite ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment