We are officially on Christmas break, after a fun morning of class partying! It's still so strange for me to not be running back and forth between two elementary kids' classrooms. Now that the girls are in Secondary, they don't really have parties that parents attend anymore. I am co-homeroom mom'ing with Courtney Kerbo this year & she is great! She does all of the hard work, and I just come along and do whatever she says! =0) She planned some very fun games and food for the party. I collected gift cards and money from the class, and put together a gift card tree for Mrs. Champion. I was very happy with how it turned out & I think she loved it! Mrs. Champion had the kids each bring a wrapped pair of Christmas socks and they played a passing game with them. Jonah ended up with the socks he brought, and he didn't waste any time putting them on. The boy likes to be comfortable! I was able to leave Jack at home with Brian, which made it so nice for me to enjoy the party without chasing him around. Now we are all ready for two blissful weeks of no homework & sleeping in!
Courtney volunteered to make cookies & they turned out so cute! The kids loved having their names on a cookie.
Mrs. Champion is so much fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment