Monday, December 27, 2021

The Week After Christmas

The week between Christmas and New Years is always kind of weird. There's always this mix of let-down that Christmas is over & relief at the same time. I'm always a little sad when Christmas ends, but there's no doubt that I'm exhausted and ready for the slower pace that the week after Christmas brings. We slept in, played with new toys, put Legos together, did a little cleaning and organizing, had some fun with friends, watched Sing 2 at the movie theatre, and eventually took down the Christmas decorations. We definitely all enjoyed the break & loved not having any homework!
I was planning to leave the decorations up for a while longer, but then I decided I wanted to get the house back in order while the kids were still at home to help me.
We all LOVED this movie! It was every bit as good as the first one, if not better! 
Check out my clean pantry! (It won't stay that way for long, so it is worthy of a picture!)
The girls both got these new lights for their bedrooms. I would have been all about this when I was their age. 
I tackled Jonah's room one day...if only it would stay this clean all of the time!
Jack LOVES his slide! It didn't take long for him to figure out how to climb up it. I mean, its just boring to slide down like normal every time!
Jonah put this together 99% by himself! 
The finished product...
My friend Stacey gave us this rocking horse for Jack & he loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment