Monday, August 19, 2019

Time to Make Some Changes...

The title says it all...its time for me to make some changes in my life. I've found myself in a bit of a slump...spiritually, physically, mentally and emotionally. I need to refocus and adjust my attitude about a lot of things. Sometimes its so hard for me to listen to the voice of truth. Now that the kids are back in school and I have extra time, its time to work on myself.

I love the quote below...
I am who God says I am.
I can do what God says I can do.
I can become exactly what God says I can become.
I'm not defined by my feelings, my weaknesses, or my inclinations,
and I will not devalue what He has made me to be by comparing it to what seems better and brighter in someone else.
I am coming out of the lies.
I am coming into the light.
Started WW and started walking/jogging every day and I feel so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment