Jonah,
I can't believe you are SEVEN...that seems like such a big number to me! You are a bright ray of sunshine to everyone you meet. You have such a sweet, tender spirit. You are eager to learn & you work very hard in school. We are so proud of how well you are learning to read! You love playing with your sisters...you especially enjoy playing "Pony and Lucky" and "school" with Madison. I love to just sit and listen to you playing together. Your favorite color is still definitely blue & you love your best buddy, Owen. You tend to be a bit cautious and timid about things that you are unsure about, yet you're not really shy...you are pretty much friends with everyone you meet. You love going to church and now that you're in 1st grade, you get to be upstairs with the big kids! Madison is in kids church with you & she's always telling me about how you raise your hand to answer ALL of the questions! I love that! You love to read Bible stories & write in your Bible journal...we know that you don't fully understand the concept of salvation yet, but it is special for us to see the groundwork that is being laid in your life. One of these days, you will be ready to be saved...we pray daily for it to happen! You love to cuddle, especially with Mommy, and not a morning goes by that you don't give me multiple hugs and kisses and say "I love you, Mommy" before you leave for school. I can think of no better way to start my day! You are a happy, pleasant little boy...a joy to be around. We thank God every day for the gift that you are to our family...for the blessing of being your Momma & Daddy...and we look forward to all that being "7" is going to bring for you this next year.
I love the Shel Silverstein quote " And she loved a little boy very, very much, even more than she loved herself..." because it is so true!
I love you, Jonah!
Happy 7th Birthday!
Always & Forever, Your #1 Fan,
~ Momma



No comments:
Post a Comment