Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Beautiful Brace Face

This pretty girl got braces on today!! She was very excited about this & begged to get them put on before school started. I was very hesitant, because the only option they had available was the afternoon the day before school started. I knew she was probably going to be in some pain those first few days, but we went ahead and did it anyway. There were definitely some extra tears on the first day of school, because of the pain, but with the help of some chewable Tylenol and soft foods like applesauce in her lunch, she made it! 
She instantly looked older to me, after she got them on. =0( The goal is that she will be in them for less than a year...there's a chance she could need some molars pulled, but we are hoping that's not the case. Mackenzie already has a beautiful smile, but I'm excited to see the before/after a year from now! 
Here's the "Before:"

No comments:

Post a Comment