Happy 18th Anniversary to us! Wow...where has the time gone?!
Brian, I love you more than yesterday & less than tomorrow...thank you for loving and leading our family so well. I love going on adventures with you & look forward to many more in the years to come!
We started our anniversary morning out by driving up to Deer Lodge, by Lake Louise. This is the hotel where Brian stayed back in the winter when he was there. He tried to get us a room there, but they were completely booked. We decided to have breakfast there, which worked perfectly, because then we were able to park in their parking lot while we explored a little more. We enjoyed our breakfast so much...the view was amazing, the food was delicious, and it was just a sweet time together. We knew we would be joining up with the GoStudents teams later in the day, so we made the most of our one-on-one time together early on in the day.
Have to add this...Canadians do not understand that Pepsi and Coke products are different, and it was next to impossible to find Diet Coke anywhere. #rantover
After breakfast, we walked over to Lake Louise to see about renting a kayak or canoe, but it was very expensive and the line was way too long. That would have been very cool though! Instead, we just took a few more pics before getting on the shuttle bus up to Moraine Lake.
I loved Deer Lodge...I would absolutely love to stay there in the winter, but only if I could stay cuddled up inside with a blanket, good book & hot chocolate!
My Diet "Coke" Pepsi...
My kind of breakfast, right here!
This is amazing...very same spot, different times of the year. So beautiful! I'm very glad to have been there when it was summer though...brr!























No comments:
Post a Comment