Friday, June 12, 2015

SMAK AmeriKids

The SMAK program was called "AmeriKids" and it was so cute. Mackenzie had a few parts...she held the California sign, and she had a movement part in one of the songs. She did a great job and had so much fun! This is definitely her kind of thing! Mackenzie had fun spending time with her friends Kinley & Emma during SMAK. They have been friends since they were babies and it's so sweet to watch them growing up together. G-Ma wasn't able to come this time, and Grandma and Grandpa were out of town too. We were so glad Aunt Barbara could be there! I ended up with a TON of videos from this, so we could show G-Ma! Mackenzie was sad that SMAK was ending...I would say it will definitely be one of her favorite memories from this summer!  
 
Silly girls!
I am amazed at all of the words and motions they learn in just one week! I could never do it!
Their motion part was to the sweetest song...I'm so glad Emma did it with them!
It makes me so happy that Aunt Barbara gets to be a part of things like this! I would say it makes her pretty happy too!
Okay, in no particular order, here are the video's...all 17 of them...I'm not sure what happened...except that Brian and I were both video'ing...so some of them may be duplicates!

No comments:

Post a Comment