Saturday, June 20, 2015

G-Ma's VBS

The girls went to VBS with G-Ma on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. They always love getting to do this, and I'm so glad they get to be a part of something at WHBC where I grew up. They got to spend Thursday and Friday nights with G-Ma, without us, which they think is just the coolest! We drove back from Tulsa on Saturday in time for the program at 11:00. Madison's little eyes still didn't look completely normal from having pink eye, but they were definitely better. Mackenzie got to hold the Bible and Madison got to hold up a sign with her friend, Emma. (I think they had special VIP treatment since G-Ma was in charge!) After VBS each day, G-Ma took them to do several fun things...they went to see the new movie Inside Out, went shopping and bought some new dresses, they painted bird houses, played in the treehouse, and they got to go ride 4-wheelers. (I bet she was completely exhausted at the end of all this!) The girls always go into VBS at our church knowing the songs, since they've already spent time at VBS with G-Ma! After the program, we loaded up their stuff and headed back to Tulsa to get ready for VBS at our church. Oh, how I love the crazy month of June!
Face paint day at VBS!
Connie is a brave woman!
The stage is always amazing!
G-Ma is an amazing VBS director!
 
This was Jonah during the prayer...I just had to sneak some pictures of him because it was so cute and funny!
Maybe Poppa & Louise were sleepy?! =0)
This was the day before Father's Day. We sure are thankful for Poppa Jim & we love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment