We went to Silver Dollar City on Friday of choir tour, and I would love to say that it was just so much fun, but the truth is...it was SO HOT! Way too hot to be classified as "fun!" I can say that we did have some "fun moments" at least! And, we upgraded our tickets to season passes so that we can come back for Fall Break and maybe again at Christmas. (Even though by the time we left on this day, we weren't too excited about coming back...ever! It is so much more fun when its not so hot and crowded, so I know next time will be better!) There is a whole new kids area that has 10 new rides/attractions that we were able to spend a little time in. Between the heat, crowds, my headache, the girls whining, and Jonah's crankiness...well, need I say more?! Even Brian was ready to leave...in fact, his exact words were, "Let's get the h-e-double hockey sticks out of here!" Bahaha! We did get some to eat some succotash, so in the end it was a win! After SDC, we loaded up and drove home.
Still their favorite...
Jonah liked the frogs a little more on this trip! Mackenzie had an encounter with a wasp right as the ride was starting and the lady working the ride yelled at her to sit down, which totally upset her!
I was laughing my head off at Brian trying to fit into this ride! So funny!!
He made it!
I think he was rather bored of this ride...
I love her!
Trying to smile and be happy while we waited to ride the new hot air balloon ride for nearly 40 minutes. Ugh!!
I say it all of the time...HOW can someone this precious be SO rotten?!
Mackenzie was not a happy camper when she found out we were leaving. We just couldn't take any more!
Yea for making it back to the van! I pulled Jonah's socks and shoes off & his little toes were just so cute that I had to take a picture of them!

No comments:
Post a Comment