Happy Father's Day, to the world's best Daddy!
When I think of someone who exemplifies the fruit of the Spirit well, I see the face of my husband...love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness, faithfulness, self control...he is not perfect, but he loves the Lord more than anything else, and he loves his family second. That is the very thing that makes him such a wonderful father and husband. He is so good to me...he bends over backwards to make life easier for me and help me in any way he can. He tells me every single day that I am beautiful and he treats me like a queen. I love him more with every passing day. Our children are so blessed to call him their Daddy! So on this day, we celebrate Daddy and we thank God for giving him to us!
The girls were with G-Ma in Newcastle doing VBS, and we drove back to Tulsa on Thursday night after Falls Creek was cancelled. That gave us all day Friday to just hang out together. We have talked for a long time about getting a bigger tv for the living room, so we decided that would make a great Father's Day gift! We spent way too long dealing with Best Buy, but in the end, we got a great deal!
After church on Sunday morning, we met Grandma & Grandpa Baldwin and Danny & Amy and the kids at Rib Crib for lunch. I'm glad we got to see Grandpa Baldwin on Father's Day too. We love him very much!
Jonah was a very good boy while we shopped for a tv!
But a boy can only take so much...


No comments:
Post a Comment